- Thursday – August 16 8a-5p
- Friday – August 17 8a-5p
- Monday – Friday – August 20-24 8a-5p
Regular Fall Hours: Monday August 27 thru Friday December 14 2018:
- Monday 7:30a-9:45p
- Tuesday 7:30a-9:45p
- Wednesday 7:30a-9:45p
- Thursday 7:30a-9:45p
- Friday 7:30a-5p
- Saturday 10:00a-2:00p (Saturday hours begin September 8)
- Sunday Closed
- Closed Monday September 2 Labor Day
- Closed Wednesday November 21 through Sunday November 25 Thanksgiving
ProQuest Computing provides comprehensive coverage of computer topics from over 350 full-text scholarly journals, trade publications, and consumer titles. ProQuest Computing includes “product reviews, database design and management, software, hardware, e-commerce, Web site development, intranets and extranets, and technology management.”
Whether you search the database separately or as a component of ProQuest Central, you’re sure to discover information vital to your academic work. (Off-campus users will logon with last name and 7-digit Raider number.)
For more resources in Computing, see the Computer Information Systems Subject Guide.
Faculty – contact your assigned library liaison for assistance with questions about using copyrighted materials in Blackboard, class handouts, or, in course packs. There are legal ways to avoid having to create expensive-to-print course packs.
Acquaint yourself with the newest version of our Copyright Clearance Center‘s annual academic license – rebranded as RightFind! Connect on-campus via your IP connected computer, or, off-campus users can create a logon with your GRCC email address and any password you will remember. It’s now easier than ever to print out the CCC compliance information for your Blackboard Permissions folder, or for GRCC ePrint use.
Librarian help: verify citations; determine a copyright owner; set up a Course Reserve; and, permalink licensed library resources into Blackboard. Please take a look at the Copyright Subject Guide.
All ProQuest Ebook Central titles are available after a short outage of a portion of the system. Yay!
Whether you search the database separately or as a component of ProQuest Central, Business Market Research Collection makes it easier to conduct company, industry, economic and geopolitical market research with information from:
- Hoover’s Company Profiles – covering 40,000 global public and non-public companies;
- OxResearch – succinct articles covering regional economic and political developments of significance;
- Barnes Reports US and Worldwide Industry & Market Reports – covering global industries in depth;
- Snapshots – market research overviews on 40+ industries and 40 countries.
(Off-campus users will logon with last name and 7-digit Raider number.)
For more resources in Business, see the Business Subject Guide.