Getting More Out of Google — Get better Google search results and learn when to combine library databases with Google Scholar. Please note the location changes from earlier postings! All workshops are offered on a drop-in basis — no advance signup is needed.
- Monday 6-7 p.m. October 16 – meets in ATC213
- Tuesday 9:30-10:30 a.m. October 17 – meets in ATC228
- Wednesday 11:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. October 18 – meets in ATC217
- Thursday 2:45-3:45 p.m. October 18 – meets in LRC206
Sign up for this staff development session today! Find out how your Library & Learning Commons can help you be a more effective GRCC employee, find the professional development resources you need, and become your source for leisure reading and viewing.
- Friday October 6
- 10-11 AM
- Start with a tour of the Library and continue in our computer classroom
This session will provide a basic introduction to library services for any GRCC employee. How to find and use resources including the traditional book collection, the e-book and e-media collections, general databases, and pertinent Subject Guides will be introduced. Attendees will also sign up for the New York Times online and RaiderLoan Document Delivery & Interlibrary Loan service.
It’s a fantastic work of art and smells delicious! For more on cooking with chocolate, browse through the Culinary Collection on the second floor.