The Library & Learning Commons has re-opened with regular library hours on Monday January 13. Winter Semester Hours are:
- Mon: 7:30 a.m. – 9:45 p.m.
- Tue: 7:30 a.m. – 9:45 p.m.
- Wed: 7:30 a.m. – 9:45 p.m.
- Thu: 7:30 a.m. – 9:45 p.m.
- Fri: 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sat: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Sun: CLOSED
It’s the last week for you to select FREE cookbooks. You’ll find them on the 1st floor of GRCC’s Library & Learning Commons. The books are FREE – and we have bags and boxes to make it easy for you to take what you want!
The Library & Learning Commons Exam & Holiday Break Hours are:
- OPEN 8:00am – 5:00 pm; Monday Dec. 16 – Friday Dec. 20 (No Reference Service)
- CLOSED Weekends: until January 18
- CAMPUS CLOSED: Monday Dec. 23 – Wed. January 1
- OPEN 8:00am – 5:00 pm: January 2-3 & 6-10 (No Reference Service)
The Library will re-open with regular library hours on Monday January 13.
Especially at this time of year, library users ask for Consumer Reports. GRCC has online versions of both the monthly magazine and the Buying Guides through our MasterFile Complete database.
Consumer Reports is an independent consumer nonprofit that researches and tests products and services, and then publishes product reviews and rankings. It’s a great tool to help you decide which products to purchase – or stay away from!
If you’re off-campus or using wireless, you may be asked to log on with your last name and 7-digit Raider number.
Exam Cram continues all week – through the weekend! Yes, we’ve got extended QUIET STUDY hours (and more!!!) for you this weekend!
- Saturday, Dec. 7 10-9
- Sunday, Dec. 8 10-9
Check out the Exam Cram Subject Guide!