GRCC’s Library provides FREE access to the New York Times Online; it’s a $110 value. NYTimes is used in all sorts of classes, including: Business; Culinary Arts; Economics; History; Political Science; Theater; and more!
If you’re new to GRCC, then follow the directions to create your account on our NYT Subject Guide to activate your logon today. If you’ve already created your logon (it’s good for one year) – take time to stay on top of national and world news.
You asked for this – and now it’s here – full-page images for the Grand Rapids Press from 2018 to the present, as delivered through the Newsbank Michigan Newspapers database. (Off-Campus users should logon with last name and 7-digit Raider number.) Other versions of the Press do not include graphics at all, OR, the MLive free version does not include all the articles published in the print version of the Grand Rapids Press. To see what other newspapers GRCC licenses, check out the News Subject Guide!
GRCC students, faculty & staff have complimentary access to New York Times Online through your GRCC Library! If you’re new to GRCC, then follow the directions to activate your logon today – for free!
It’s a $110 value. If you’ve already created your logon (it’s good for one year) – take time to stay on top of national and world news. To create your account, see our NYT Subject Guide!
Librarians are delighted to share that we’re continuing with New York Times Online! Returning users need to reaffirm your logon for this new year’s access. New or returning users – activate your logon today – for free.
- Click http://accessnyt.com.
- Enter Grand Rapids Community College in the [Find school] field.
- Click [GO] and then click [Create Account] using your GRCC email address and a password of your choice. Follow the screen prompts to activate your Group Pass.
- Mobile users may download FREE New York Times Apps.
- After your Group Pass has been activated, you may enjoy access to NYTimes.com from any internet-connected network or location.
NYT provides teacher resources, including: How to Use the Site and New York Times inEDUCATION.
For more on New York Times Online, see our NYT Subject Guide!