Exam Week (April 23-27):
- Monday – Thursday: 7:30 AM – 9:45 PM (April 23-26)
- Friday: 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM (April 27 – Commencement Day)
Interim Week (April 30-May 4):
- Monday – Thursday: 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Summer Session (May 7-Aug. 17):
- Monday – Thursday: 7:30 AM – 8:00 PM (Faculty – information literacy instruction is available after 8:00 PM)
- Friday: 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturdays & Sunday (April 28 through September 2)
- Monday May 28 Memorial Day
- Wednesday July 4 Independence Day
Starting next Monday (April 16th) the GRCC Library will, once again, be hosting Exam Cram! Come join us to take advantage of the quiet and group study areas, expanded tutoring services, crafting sessions, and FREE refreshments all week long! We will be open during regular hours during the week and EXTENDED HOURS on both Saturday and Sunday. And don’t forget—library fines will be waived upon request during the week of Exam Cram. We look forward to seeing you!
Studies have shown that crafting can help reduce anxiety and improve concentration. That’s why the GRCC Library, in collaboration with Craftsanity’s Jennifer Ackerman-Haywood, will be offering two introductory-level printmaking sessions during Exam Cram week (April 16th-22nd). Here’s what you need to know:
WHEN? Monday, April 16th (1pm-3pm) and Wednesday, April 18th (10am-12pm)
WHERE? Room 206 (located on the 2nd floor of the GRCC Library)
WHO? All students are welcome and there is no registration required
And don’t forget, free refreshments will be provided all week long!
Take a look at the most recent lists of newest books and streaming videos on library shelves (and virtual shelves!) I’ve already selected a few I want to read. How about you?