During the 2nd Summer Session (Tuesday June 30 – Tuesday August 18) Library service hours are:
- Library Services (General inquiries, Circulation, RaiderLoan)
- MON-FRI: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Reference Services (Ask-a-Librarian, OneSearch Chat, Reference Phone 616-234-3868), or, Text 616-201-4842)
- MON-THU 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Watch our Virtual Services page for forthcoming services like Curbside Pickup!
May 11 – a new beginning with GRCC Summer classes – one for which we hope you are signed up. Summer classes are a great way to get needed classes off your to-do list. Plus, did you hear about universal fees being cut? The Library & Learning Commons website is “business as usual” – and if you need to know more about doing college research online, take a look at the Virtual Services Subject Guide. Librarians are ready to assist you with research questions, access to learning materials, and more!
Libraries are closed across the country, so access to print titles, most Course Reserves, and Interlibrary Loan is not possible. GRCC Librarians offer these alternatives:
- Ask-A-Librarian to see if there are alternate resources that will fill your need and accomplish the same goal.
- Need a textbook? Check out VitalSource on our Virtual Services Subject Guide to see if your textbook is included.
- If the book you need has an older copyright date, try out the FREE Internet Archive’s National Emergency Library project. It’s already helped GRCC students multiple times!
Librarians are working to help you be successful. Stay in touch!