The Library and Learning Commons (LLC) hours during Exam Week & Semester Break are:
- OPEN Mon. Dec. 11 – Thur. Dec. 14 7:30AM – 9:45PM
- OPEN Fri. Dec. 15 7:30AM – 5:00PM
- CLOSED WEEKENDS Dec. 16 – Jan. 7
- OPEN Mon. Dec. 18 – Fri. Dec. 22 8:00AM – 5:00PM (limited services)
- CLOSED Dec. 23 – Jan. 2
- OPEN Wed. Jan. 3 – Fri. Jan. 5 8:00AM – 5:00PM (limited services)
We re-open with regular library hours on Monday, January 8!
This is a reminder that the Library & Learning Commons (LLC) will have extended hours and expanded Tutoring Services (limited subjects available) on BOTH Saturday and Sunday as part of the Fall 2017 Exam Cram event:
- 10 am – 10 pm
- Saturday, Dec., 9 & Sunday, Dec. 10
Read this for more about Exam Cram.
Library Hours for the Thanksgiving Holiday:
- Monday Nov. 20 7:30am-9:45pm – full services all day
- Tuesday Nov. 21 8am-5pm – limited services, no Reference
- Wednesday – Sunday Nov. 22-26 CLOSED
- Reopen Monday Nov. 27 at 7:30 am
Airman 1st Class Trisha K. McDonald brings out the pumpkin pie Nov. 18 during the Thanksgiving holiday meal prepared for North Dakota Air National Guardsmen of the 119th Wing at Fargo. (U.S. Air Force photo/Senior Master Sgt. David H. Lipp)
Since the College is closed over the Labor Day weekend, so is the Library & Learning Commons. Plan your library time accordingly:
- Thursday Aug. 31 – open 7:30 a.m. – 9:45 p.m.
- Friday Sept. 1 – open 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- CLOSED: Saturday Sept. 2 – Monday Sept. 4.
- Tuesday Sept. 5 – Reopen with Regular Library Hours at 7:30 a.m. – 9:45 p.m.
New Library & Learning Commons (LLC) Fall 2017 hours are:
- Mon: 7:30 a.m. – 9:45 p.m.
- Tue: 7:30 a.m. – 9:45 p.m.
- Wed: 7:30 a.m. – 9:45 p.m.
- Thu: 7:30 a.m. – 9:45 p.m.
- Fri: 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sat: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Sun: CLOSED
Watch the LLC website for holiday and event (Exam Cram) hour changes. The LLC is closed on Sundays, so please plan ahead for your library needs.
Collections include: 74,000 print books; 150,000 e-books; millions of electronic articles from over 25,000 e-journals; thousands of full-length streaming videos; and, our new campus-wide license to the New York Times Online. We are your source for access to: 60+ new desktop computers; laptops to checkou t; Course Reserves including many textbooks; study / group seating options; a Quiet Study room; a Meditation / Prayer room; whiteboards; charging stations; and much more.
Remember – librarians and staff want to help you with your library and research needs. Have a great semester!