Tag Archives: Library Hours
Another successful Exam Cram “goes down in the books” (pun intended)! Students mentioned how much they appreciated and enjoyed snacks and beverages, the Weaving Workshop led by Jennifer Ackerman-Haywood, three different Meditations led by Emily Nisley, drop-in tutoring with Academic Support & Tutoring Services, librarian help with “works cited” lists, and, especially, extended building hours (10 am – 10 pm) on Saturday and Sunday.
Library Hours for December Break are:
- Dec. 10-14: Regular Hours
- Dec. 17-21: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Limited services.
- Dec. 22 – Jan. 1: Closed
- Jan. 2-4: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Limited services.
Regular Winter Semester Hours beginning Monday, Jan. 7th:
- Monday 7:30 a.m.-9:45 p.m.
- Tuesday 7:30 a.m.-9:45 p.m.
- Wednesday 7:30 a.m.-9:45 p.m.
- Thursday 7:30 a.m.-9:45 p.m.
- Friday 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Saturday 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Need a place to study away from your roomie’s stereo or your little brother’s cartoons? Grab that extra study time this weekend in the Library & Learning Commons! We’re open extended hours for Exam Cram:
- 10am-10pm Saturday
- 10am-10pm Sunday
Find out what else is going on during Exam Cram – and get in line for beverages and snacks!
- Extended Hours: for Exam Cram Sat. D8 – Sun. D9 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Exam Week: Mon. D10 – Friday D14 Regular Library Hours
- CLOSED: No Saturday hours December 15 through January 5
- OPEN with LIMITED SERVICE: Mon. D17 to Fri. D21 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- CLOSED: December 22, 2018 through January 1, 2019
- OPEN WITH LIMITED SERVICE: Wed. J2 – Fri. J4 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.