- Thursday Aug. 31 – open 7:30 a.m. – 9:45 p.m.
- Friday Sept. 1 – open 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- CLOSED: Saturday Sept. 2 – Monday Sept. 4.
- Tuesday Sept. 5 – Reopen with Regular Library Hours at 7:30 a.m. – 9:45 p.m.
Tag Archives: Library Hours
New Library & Learning Commons (LLC) Fall 2017 hours are:
- Mon: 7:30 a.m. – 9:45 p.m.
- Tue: 7:30 a.m. – 9:45 p.m.
- Wed: 7:30 a.m. – 9:45 p.m.
- Thu: 7:30 a.m. – 9:45 p.m.
- Fri: 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sat: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Sun: CLOSED
Watch the LLC website for holiday and event (Exam Cram) hour changes. The LLC is closed on Sundays, so please plan ahead for your library needs.
Collections include: 74,000 print books; 150,000 e-books; millions of electronic articles from over 25,000 e-journals; thousands of full-length streaming videos; and, our new campus-wide license to the New York Times Online. We are your source for access to: 60+ new desktop computers; laptops to checkou t; Course Reserves including many textbooks; study / group seating options; a Quiet Study room; a Meditation / Prayer room; whiteboards; charging stations; and much more.
Remember – librarians and staff want to help you with your library and research needs. Have a great semester!
Take a look at these 2017 Spring Break Library Hours:
- Sat. Mar. 4 10-2
- Sun. Mar. 5 1-5
- M-F Mar. 6-10 8-5 (Limited Services)
- Sa/Su Mar. 11-12 CLOSED
- Mon. Mar. 13 Re-open at 7:30
One or more of our Reference librarians will answer your Ask-a-Librarian reference questions!
The Winter Semester has officially begun, and the GRCC Library would like to remind all students (returning, and newbies), as well as faculty and staff, of the many resources and services we can offer you. From research help to library instruction to quiet study, we have got you covered this semester!
Check out our Library Services subject guide to learn more: http://subjectguides.grcc.edu/guide
Stop by during our open hours to check out our space, resources, or inquire further about ways we can help – we are located at 140 Ransom Ave. NE, in between the Music and ATC buildings, on the main campus.
Our staff is looking forward to providing support for all of your academic needs this semester!
- Monday 11/21: 7:30 am – 9:45pm
- Tuesday 11/22: 8:00am – 5:00pm – Limited Service, No Classes Meet
- Wednesday 11/23 through Sunday 11/27: Closed – College is Closed
- Monday 11/28: Library re-opens at 7:30 am (regular hours commence)
Want to know more about this most American of holidays – and the reason for this welcome break in the semester? Take a peek at James W. Baker’s Thanksgiving; The Biography of an American Holiday. “This in-depth study sweeps away lingering myths and misconceptions to show how this celebration day was born and grew to be an essential part of our national spirit.” This e-book is licensed for unlimited GRCC users.