You’re either half-way through a summer-long class or just starting a second 7-week class – and you probably have questions. If you’ve got questions, GRCC librarians have answers.
- How to find full-text articles for that assignment where it’s a requirement to use professional journals?
- How to cite using one of the three formats recommended on campus?
- How to find and use eBooks since required reading includes library eBooks?
- How to get copies of books and articles from other libraries for free?
- <Insert your library resource question here?>
Contact us by Ask-a-Librarian email, OneSearch Chat, or contact the liaison librarian assigned to serve the academic department for the class you are taking. Librarians are available during Library open hours, but often answer reference questions outside of their work hours. (Yay, librarians!)