The Library Circulation Desk is available for drop-offs and pickups of library materials, laptops, hot spots, headsets, webcams, etc. Mondays – Thursdays, 8 am – 5 pm. All other services remain virtual.
- Available to GRCC students, staff and faculty.
- Social distancing and mask wearing are required.
- Computers, copy machines, and study areas are not available; no access beyond the Circulation Desk.
The Circulation Desk will be available for:
- Drop-Off / Returns: All materials and technologies borrowed since Winter 2020, including RaiderLoan and MeL Interlibrary Loan titles.
- Pickups / Check-Outs: GRCC Library titles (including Course Reserve textbooks) previously requested through the RaiderSearch Library Catalog or by phone (616-234-3872).
- Technology Check-Outs: Laptops, hotspots, webcams, headsets for the Fall Semester, apply here: grcc.edu/laptoploan.
Reference Desk services will be virtual through Tuesday, Aug. 17, and will resume Monday, Aug. 31.
Document Delivery will continue to provide digital content virtually. MeL services are not yet available.