LearningExpress Library has new resources that all students and faculty will want to know about!
- ACT® Test Prep: Complete practice tests and 2 writing practice tests were added.
- New eBooks: for GED® and Praxis II test prep, time management, communication skills. New editions of Nursing School Entrance Exams, Nursing Assistant/Nurse Aide Exam, Praxis: Core Academic Skills for Educators, ASVAB Core Review, and Border Patrol Exam.
- New School Center Resources: High School Math Skills Improvement has 5 new practice tests aligned to the Common Core State Standards.
- CLEP® Test Practice: 2 practice tests for CLEP® College Mathematics now match the latest CLEP® test specifications.
- New Career Center Practice Tests: Test prep for military exams increased with practice tests for the SIFT, ASTB-E: OAR, and ASTB-E: Aviation and Nautical Information tests.
You’ll find LearningExpress Library on the Library’s Database page, as well as on several Subject Guides. On-campus networked users can click right into the database. Off-campus and wireless users need to logon with last name and 7-digit Raider number. Once inside, you need to register for a personal account to track your academic progress. Try it today!
From: MeL Minute at the Library of Michigan.