So, you checked out some books from the library and they are due soon but you need them a little longer. You can renew items that are almost due — IF the items have not been requested by another person.
There are 3 ways to renew:
- Stop in the library and renew the items at the Circulation Desk with your RaiderCard.
- Call us over the phone 616.234.3872. (Have your RaiderCard ID number ready.)
- Renew online at https://lib.grcc.edu/. The steps for renewing online are listed below:
- Go to the RaiderSearch Catalog
- In the upper right corner click on “Login”
- Enter your last name and your 7-digit Raider ID without the W.
- Once logged in, you will get a list of items checked-out on your account.
- From the list, check the boxes next to the titles you want to renew.
- Then click button.
- If you want to renew everything, click the button.