As of May 6th, the library has moved over to the ATC 224! The LRC building is undergoing HVAC renovations, which will take place from now until mid-July. Our summer hours are now M-Th, 8A-8P, Fridays, 8A-5P, and closed on the weekends. As we are closed on the weekends during the summer, any emails or phone calls in will not be returned until Monday morning.
Here are ways for you to access library services while we are undergoing renovations:
- If you’re looking to use a computer, you can use the open lab at ATC 215 which is open M-TH from 730A – 10P and on Fridays from 730A – 5P. The ATC is also closed on the weekend. Here is a map of all of the computer labs and tutor locations around campus that are open during the summer.
- This is a pretty comprehensive list of all our off campus services, including databases, ebooks, and more, which will still be available during the renovation.
- If you have a general question, you can stop in at ATC 224 and speak to a librarian or you can give us a call or email us.
- If you’re looking for physical materials such as books and audio/visual materials, access to the general circulating collection in the LRC will be closed to the public during the renovation. However, you can request these materials using RaiderLoan request form. Items requested from the general circulating collection will be pulled twice a day and will be held for you in the library’s offices at ATC 224. If you use RaiderLoan for ILL requests or if you have done a MelCat request, those items will also be on hold for you at ATC 224.
- We have a limited number of reserves for the summer. If your class has a reserve title, please call the library before heading over to make sure it is available for you to use.