By Janelle Yahne
Library Circulation Associate
We have made it past one month into the new semester. Congratulations!
I am sure everybody noticed the upgrades to the computers around campus. All student lab computers were updated to Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010 over the summer. Now there have been some growing pains with the new system, so if you are looking for a quick reference on how to use these new systems, check out some of these eBbooks available through RaiderSearch.
- Windows 7 desktop support and administration: real world skills for MCITP certification and beyond by Darril Gibson
- Maran illustrated Windows 7 guided tour by Ruth Maran
- Maran illustrated Windows 7by Ruth Maran
- MCTS: Microsoft Windows 7 configuration study guide (70-680) by William Panek
- Microsoft Office Word 2010 QuickSteps by Marty Matthews
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 By Carole Matthews
To access the eBooks from campus, log onto any student computer (or the campus wi-fi), click on the links above or search for the titles in RaiderSearch. Select the title and click on VIEW THIS BOOK. This will open it up in eBrary, inside your browser, and does not require any additional software install
Check out other interesting e-books and let us know any great recommendations.